iPads and iPods
There are lots of new stylized Bloom's Taxonomy Posters out there these days. Kathy Schrock has some on her page.
- I learn Technology - an Edublog about how to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Critical Evaluation of an iPad/iPod App - Created by Kathy Schrock
- Apps4edu - by UEN
- Apps4edu Teaching ideas
- UCET's Blog - Free apps are listed when available. Hurry, they are often available only for that day. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom, you can find a link to subscribe. A couple of times a week you will get an email that has free apps and reviews as well as educational websites.
- Diptic - Photo Collage Maker ($.99)
- Slideshark - Powerpoints on the iPod/iPad
- Read/WriteThink - Prefix Lesson Plan
- Flipit Lite - Students can create a flip book.
- Link That Word Lite - Link That Word is a game that lets you train your mind by completing chaigmains of words related to each other by association of ideas, idioms, proverbs, synonyms, etc.